Saturday 15 November 2008

One stop craft challenge 4

This week at One Stop Craft Challenge its the turn of Eleanor to set the challenge and its 'Pretty Petals'
I decided to do something different and have made a 'Birth Announcement' Tag. The thing I love about flowers is they can be used for so much. Its a great challenge and after the amazing creations you all made last week I can't wait to see what you come up with this time.

This is a very simple Tag to make and uses two flowers and matching brads, a small piece of ribbon and some patterned scrapbook paper. Not only is it quick and easy it can be changed to suit any announcement or invitation. The actual announcement was printed on the computer.
I have used
Fancy Pants Sweet Pea Paper
Making Memories Hydrangea Manila Blossoms
White ribbon.

3 comments:

Jay - stands for J in June (any will will serve as my name) said...

Its beautiful. what a great idea
Hugs June xxx

Faye said...

Wow, Nikki, what a gorgeous tag. I love the novelty of this lovely art piece. Thanks for the beautiful example.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Hello Love...
The tag you have done is great... thats a fab idea
Hope your all well
Caroline x x