Saturday 29 November 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge 6

A big thank you to everyone who joined in with last weeks challenge. I do enjoy looking at all your creations they are all so different and look fab.
This week it is my turn to set the challenge. I have a sketch for you with the challenge of using a photo. The design team have come up with some great inspiration for you again this week and you can see their creations at One Stop Craft Challenge.

And this is my card.

I have used;

A5 White Pre-Folded Card
Red White Blue Card
Card Art A5 Sheets Black And White Patterns 2
Don't forget to check back and see who will be our guest designer for two weeks.

2 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

love the card
it will be well recieved
brilliant sketch too... i will try and do it this time

Caroline x x

Faye said...

Wonderful card.