Wednesday 24 February 2010

Project Tuesday - Gift Card Holder

This has to be one of the easiest gift cards to make. I had a lot of fun making this.






Project Tuesday has yet another fab challenge for us this week and this is really quick to make. I have used a double-sided scrapbook paper by Senic Route which I picked up at Brighton the other week and this lovely chocolate Bazzill card matched it perfectly. I have used one of favorite stamps from Elzybells and coloured it with cosmic shimmers. Do pop over and see the DT's makes they really are fab and they are looking for some lucky person to join their team.
I do hope you haven't got as wet as I did taking the girls to school today.
Have a great Wednesday
Nikki xx

5 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

No I got wet on playground duty!!!
Love your card you have created. Those images are great.
Caroline xx

Lisa said...

Very cute project! Thanks for joining us at PT!

Rose said...

fab project!! love the image and your papers :)

thanks for joining us on Project Tuesday this week :)

Litasteve said...

I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.
Send flowers Poland

trassy dicosta said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
china flower delivery