Monday 28 September 2009

The Trouble With Mondays

The trouble with mondays is they never run smooth no matter what you do. After getting this lovely lot ready for school

and walking half way we realised that we had a lunch box missing. So back home we all went. How we missed the pinkest lunch box ever made I will never know.
What I do like about Mondays is it's my day to craft. This is two bags I have just finished off and I am quite pleased with them. They are so easy, just plain knitting, and quick to make. I have lined the lilac one to make it a bit stronger.

I just love a bit of knitting and never do enough of it. The girls are all learning to knit at the moment but it seems that mum spends most of the time un-doing mistakes. Here is one of their mobile phone covers. I think it looks great, well done to our Billie.

1 comment:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Don't the girls look so grown up. Love the creations you have done they are just FAB
Carolline xxx