Saturday 6 December 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge 7

I can't believe its Saturday again and time for this weeks challenge. Its Paula's turn this week and her challenge is 'Something Blue'. To see what the design team have made and not forgetting our guest designer Claire pop over to One Stop Craft Challenge.

I have made a handbag this week

After cutting out the template from plain blue card I cut a slightly smaller one from Juniper Double Sided Scrapbook Paper by Me and My Big Ideas. I have placed a smaller button inside a larger one for the centre of the flower and the same for the handbag flap.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable card Nikki, love this design, its so cute. Donna x

Faye said...

Beautiful handbag card, Nikki. The blue color is perfect.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

This is lovely Nikki well done on a great creation

Caroline x x x

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful handbag card. Love the colors.
x Natasha x