Friday 3 October 2008

A chance to finish the canvas


A few months ago one of my daughters showed an interest in playing the drums. So one saturday morning a drum kit arrived. Her dad had hired it for a month with 4 lessons to see how she got on. 4 weeks later a second drum kit has now appeared. I don't mind the second set, she is very good and wants to start on getting some grades, but they seem to have forgotten that you really should take the hired ones back first and that the second set does not live infront of the craft table. All I could get to this morning was the canvas I started earlier in the week so as promised here is the finished result. I have been promised that the 1st set will be gone tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love the colours and how you have laid this canvas out

Caroline x x x

Donna said...

Beautiful Nikki, i've never been brave enough to do a canvas. Oh my goodness how noisy must your house be lol i thought recorders were bad enough. Donna x

carolann said...

Great canvas hun WTG xxxx